I’m a second year M.S. student in computer science at UIUC. My research focuses on interpreting patterns of somatic mutations in tumors, in order to better understand cancer evolution spatially and temporally.
Outside of research, I am passionate about open-source and promoting inclusivity in STEM. I enjoy painting, hiking, and eating ice cream.
Recent Favorite: Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
- April ‘20: Our paper on visualizing the spatial clonal architecture in tumors was accepted to ISMB 2020.
- May ‘19: I joined Facebook as a software engineering intern on their Pages Ranking team.
- Aug ‘18: I began my graduate studies at the University of Illinois, advised by Prof. Mohammed El-Kebir.
- Aug ‘18: Our paper on diverse homoserine lactone systems for cellular communication is available in PLoS One.
- May ‘18: I graduated from ASU!
- Feb ‘18: Our work on Study Genie, an intelligent web-based study platform, was accepted in ACM SIGCSE’s student research competition.
- Nov ‘16: ASU team won gold medal, 2 awards, and 2 nominations at international synthetic biology competition.